Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are in need of 2 chat & forum moderators ! Please follow the formats to apply !

Latest topics

» - Biggest Release Delta GunZ V5!!!
by Sparkly9x Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:01 am

» [PRE RELEASE] NEW FORUMS [UPDATED]
by Respect Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:58 am

» Beta Delay [Scheduled] Maintenance
by Respect Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:21 pm

» [Scheduled] Maintenance
by Respect Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:33 pm

» Hello Im MeX
by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:04 pm

» MeX Event Team... App
by MeX Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:59 pm

» [OFFICIAL] Delta GunZ Event List
by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:21 am

» Clan Name Colour
by iOverRun Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:02 am

» Screenshots on Beta.
by Respect Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:17 pm

» [Upcoming] Update
by Respect Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:57 pm

2 posters

Suggestions for Quest!

Rycan

Suggestions for Quest! Empty Suggestions for Quest!

Post by Rycan Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:06 am

Alright so,my suggestions for quests are as follow :

1) Page 80 as the highest page available(for example: 64 npc per stage. More mini bosses with more hp).
    2) Magazines should be available in the item shop(3-4 maximum).
    3) Custom bosses are okay but they tend to be too easy. I remember a particular quest from trinity gunz back in like 2008. I believe it was called ghost king or something. It was really challenging and fun.
    4) Boss combinations should NOT be sold in the item shop. Just the pages. Like this, everyone will actually have to hunt for boss items by doing the pages. Everyone will also be forced to take their quests more seriously as failing to complete a quest  means more farming.
    5) Maybe if a team completes one of the toughest quests in the game for example,page 65 prison, their names could be announced to the server so as to give some kind of recognition to them.
    6 )Random spawn points for bosses (so the boss will come as a surprise)
    7) Remove useless rewards (small skulls, raw meats etc), keep only those you can use.
    8 ) Add gladiator option to quest. (when this option is on you can only use melee weapons)
    9) Add naked option to quest.(when this option is on,you can't equip any armor excluding rings)
    10) More valuable rewards when defeating a boss (for example some event items for a short duration of time)
    11) Balance the xp for quests better. So that harder quests are more rewarding. The easy quests should give less xp per time spend to do the quest and the harder ones a little more.
    12) Add Weakness ring to bounty shop (-45hp). For people that want to challenge themselves and play quest with only 55hp (1 ring) or 10hp (2 rings).
    13) Death notification in quest modes (just like in pvp)
    14) Separate channel for quest modes
    15) No tags for quest rooms,it kinda defeats the purpose and makes everything more easier.

Well, this is pretty much everything I can think of at this moment.I'm sure everyone else might have some decent suggestions for quest too. Be sure to share them.Thank you & have a nice day!

Last edited by Rycan on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sparkly9x
    King
    King

Suggestions for Quest! Empty Re: Suggestions for Quest!

Post by Sparkly9x Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Everything has been set and ready and I'm a oldgen on Trinity GunZ. TG Ghost King quest was very glitchy and buggy, but i'll try and add it.
    Rycan

Post by Rycan Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Alright sweet man.Really appreciate it.Thanks for the effort!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:50 pm